This is a FUN class for one parent/adult and one child to do together. Parent/adult does not need to be proficient in skating. This is a first time class for our littlest skaters who need the security of having their parent on the ice with them.
Parent/Tot follows the Snowplow Sam levels which are introductory classes divided into four progressive levels allowing our littlest skaters to build confidence and stability while learning the basic skills of skating. These classes are designed to help young skaters to develop the A, B, C’s of skating; Agility, Balance, Coordination, and Speed. All classes will be taught in a safe and positive environment, incorporating fun and games making class time an enjoyable experience for all!
• Children ages of 3-5 years (Please inquire for children age 2 1/2)
• Cost includes one parent/adult and one child
• Parent/adult must also establish Learn to Skate USA membership ($17.25) to ensure secondary insurance coverage
• Child must be accompanied by an adult
• The parent/adult must be on the ice and in skates during the entire class
• Parent/adult does not need to be proficient in skating
For more information on the Snowplow Sam Curriculum please see the Learn to Skate USA Curriculum tab or click the logo below to be directed to the Learn to Skate USA website.