Glide With Us On the Ice This Season!
Our Learn to Skate USA program encompasses skaters of all ages and abilities. All GPFSC skaters are required to first register with our Club. This registration includes your annual Learn to Skate USA membership which has many benefits such as secondary sports accident insurance. Memberships are annual and valid July 1-June 30. (Greater detail within EntryEeze) If you have not renewed your membership, now is the time to do so.
NEW ADDITION FOR 2021-2022 SEASON!
New Skater- 1st Year Introductory Membership $45:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS! This one-time discounted membership is perfect for first year skaters who have never skated with GPFSC. Multiple family members residing in the same household can be registered under this membership type as well.
*Membership does not include group class fees or ice time. (Greater detail within EntryEeze)
Become a GPFSC Club Member
To apply for membership please follow the instructions below.
For NEW GPFSC Members:
1. Go to https://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=400
2. Click on “Apply for Membership” in the New Members box on the left.
3. Click “Create a new family account.” This is where you’ll have the option of creating a new account or adding a member to an existing account.
4. Fill in all of the information and click save.
5. Follow the instructions emailed to you to validate your account.
6. Click on the Apply/Renew tab. Select the appropriate membership category from the membership drop down box. Select Introductory if your skater has not previously skated with GPFSC. The introductory membership is a cost-effective opportunity for Learn to Skate USA members at a discounted rate. See the descriptions for each category in EntryEeze. Click Apply.
7. Fill in all the information requested and click save.
8. Click on Cart/Checkout and complete the transaction.
For RETURNING GPFSC Members:
1. Follow the instructions emailed to you to validate your account or go to https://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=400 , and log in to your account.
2. Click on the Apply/Renew tab. Select the appropriate membership category from the membership drop down box. There are descriptions for each category. Click Apply.
3. Fill in all the information requested and click save.
4. Click on Cart/Checkout and complete the transaction.
UPCOMING CLASS REGISTRATION:
1. Log into EntryEeze https://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=400
2. Visit the “Contract Ice” tab to secure classes and/or purchase freestyle ice time.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact Missy- info@PensacolaFigureSkating.com